To be eligible for Quartz Medicare Advantage (HMO), you need to be:
- Eligible for Medicare Part A
- Enrolled in Medicare Part B
- A resident of our service area
Quartz Medicare Advantage is an HMO plan.
This means that you have coverage when you get medical services through the Quartz Medicare Advantage network of plan providers and facilities.
I applied - When does my coverage start?
Coverage for Quartz Medicare Advantage starts on the first day of the next month after we receive your completed application.
- December 15 – you send in your application
- December 16 – we receive the application. It is complete and accurate.
- January 1 – your coverage starts.