Based on HEDIS® 2017, Senior Preferred's MN HMO performs above the 90th percentile for many measures, such as:
- Breast Cancer Screening. The percentage of women between 50-74 years of age who had a mammogram to screen for breast cancer.
- Diabetic nephropathy care. The percentage of members 18-75 years of age with diabetes (type 1 and type 2) who have received testing or medical attention for nephropathy.
- Plan All-Cause Readmissions. Number of acute inpatient stays that were followed by an unplanned acute readmission with 30 days.
In addition, we are working to improve measures, including:
- Colorectal cancer screening. The percentage of members 50-75 years of age who had appropriate screening for colorectal cancer.
- Osteoporosis Management. The percentage of females who suffered a fracture and received either a bone mineral density (BMD) test or prescription for a drug to treat osteoporosis in the six months after date of the fracture.
- Statin Therapy for Patients with Diabetes. The percentage of diabetic members 40-75 years of age who were remained on a statin at least 80% of treatment period.
For a more detailed overview of all quality measures or for a copy of our program evaluation or description, please contact Senior Preferred Quality Management and Population Health at (800) 394-5566.
The source for data contained in this article is Quality Compass® 2017. Quality Compass® and HEDIS® are registered trademarks of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
This web page was updated on September 15, 2019.