Senior Preferred gives you access to mail order pharmacy services. We have collaborated with Fairview Mail Service Pharmacy to provide you with the option of using mail order to receive a long-term supply of medications with potential cost savings.
- Mail order pharmacies offer convenience by shipping medicines to your home. Using mail order pharmacies, you can:
- Fill prescriptions for medications three months at a time so you only need to refill four times per year (not applicable to specialty medications)
- Get possible savings when a medication is filled for three months at a time.
- Talk directly to a pharmacist.
- Receive medications within five days from the time the pharmacy receives a valid prescription order.
If medications do not arrive within the estimated time frame, call the Fairview Mail Service Pharmacy at 1-866-377-6245 to check on the status of your medication delivery. If you need a short-term supply or have other questions, please contact Senior Preferred Customer Service at (800) 394-5566. For people who are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired, please call TTY/TDD 711 or (800) 877-8973. You may also call through a video relay service company of your choice. Interpreter services are provided free of charge to you.
This is the Mail Order Form.
For more information, you may call Fairview Mail Service Pharmacy: 1-866-377-6245. TTY users call 711.
Available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. or Saturday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (CST)
You can also learn more about Fairview Mail Service Pharmacy at www.Fairview.org/mailservice
This webpage was updated on October 27, 2017.