- eligible for Medicare Part A
- enrolled in Medicare Part B
- a resident of the Senior Preferred service area, listed below
For coverage beginning January 1, 2018, you need to be a resident of:
- Wisconsin - Buffalo, Crawford, Jackson, Juneau, La Crosse, Monroe, Trempealeau and Vernon counties
- Iowa - Allamakee, Clayton, Fayette, and Howard county
Senior Preferred is a Medicare Advantage product. It is also an HMO plan, which means our members need to receive medical services through the Senior Preferred network of plan providers and facilities. Coverage for Senior Preferred is generally effective on the first day of the next calendar month after your completed application has been received. Once you are effective, you may begin accessing care through Senior Preferred.
Other pharmacies/physicians/providers are available in our network.
This web page was updated on October 1, 2018.