To be eligible for Senior Preferred, you need to be:
- Eligible for Medicare Part A
- Enrolled in Medicare Part B
- A resident of our service area
Wisconsin - Buffalo, Crawford, Jackson, Juneau, La Crosse, Monroe, Trempealeau and Vernon counties
Iowa - Allamakee, Clayton, Fayette, Howard and Winneshiek counties
Senior Preferred is a Medicare Advantage product.
It is also an HMO plan.
This means that you have coverage when you get medical services through the Senior Preferred network of plan providers and facilities.
I applied - When does my coverage start?
Coverage for Senior Preferred starts on the first day of the next month after we receive your completed application.
- December 15 – you send in your application
- December 16 – we receive the application. It is complete and accurate.
- January 1 – your coverage starts.
This web page was updated on October 1, 2019.