Our Plan Options
Senior Preferred offers four Medicare Advantage plan options. Our plans cover everything Original Medicare covers and more. Premiums are not based on age and there are no mid-year increases. To learn more and compare our plans, visit this page.
Do you have a question? If so, you may find the answer on our FAQ page, or contact Customer Service. For people who are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired, please call TTY/TDD 711 or (800) 877-8973. You may also call through a video relay service company of your choice. Interpreter services are provided free of charge to you. You can view more contact information here.
Our Service Area
To be eligible for Senior Preferred, you need to:
- be eligible for Medicare Part A
- be enrolled in Medicare Part B
- be a resident of our service area
Wisconsin Service Area:
- Buffalo, Crawford, Jackson, Juneau, La Crosse, Monroe, Trempealeau and Vernon counties
Iowa service area:
- Allamakee, Clayton, Fayette, Howard and Winneshiek counties
Once you decide on the plan that best serves your needs you can select from the following options:
- Online Application
- Printed/ Mailed Application
- Face to Face meeting with a plan representative
Click here for an in-depth review of review the options available and to start the process today.
Senior Preferred has been awarded a 5-star Rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for seven years in a row*. That is the highest rating possible. You can learn more here.
This webpage was updated on January 1, 2018.