These clinical guidelines were developed by UW Health’s Center for Clinical Knowledge Management (CCKM), a collaborative effort of expert clinicians and quality improvement staff representing area medical systems and payers. The goal is to help ensure that the clinical guidelines are current, evidence-based and meet the needs of our population.
Coverage of services mentioned in the guidelines may differ depending on the individual’s particular health plan. Please contact Senior Preferred Customer Service to confirm coverage by calling (800)394-5566.
- Diagnosis and Management of Asthma – Adult / Pediatric – Inpatient / Ambulatory
- Diagnosing and Treating Depression – Pediatric / Adult – Ambulatory
- Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes – Adult / Pediatric – Inpatient / Ambulatory
- Management of Chronic Systolic Heart Failure- Inpatient / Ambulatory
- Adult Preventive Care Guidelines
- Alcohol Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Assessment of Tobacco Use or Secondhand Exposure and Interventions for Tobacco Cessation – Adult / Pediatric – Inpatient / Ambulatory